( Upcoming ) The practice and benefits of circular agriculture in waste reducing and recycling
Circular reuse is the goal of the agriculture manage model in the world. Recycling the reusable resources from the precise management of the source to the final waste reduction are effective practice in Circular Agriculture. However, the balance between the environment benefit and the manage profit of the farmers is a big challenge in practice of Circular Agriculture. The two-day symposium held in Taiwan to know the foreign experience in the Circular Agriculture practice in food waste reducing, waste add-value recycling and the economy and environment effective. A one-day field trip will also be held to show the technology development and practice in Circular Agriculture in Taiwan. The symposium is just a beginning of the cooperation. We hope to establish a Circular Agriculture partnership in Asia-Pacific area to find out the best way of Agro-livestock husbandry management for the farmers or industry in each country, to overcome the challenge and to response the Circular Agriculture action plan.
- To exchange knowledge and experiences on the Circular Agriculture and Environmental Benefits.
- To strengthen international cooperation on not only the circular reuse development and technology, but also the food waste reducing and add-value product development.
- To increase the public’s level of awareness on the environmental benefit and the management of profit through the Circular Agriculture action plan.
- The foreign experience exchange in the Circular Agriculture, economy and environment effective, and food waste reducing strategies and waste add-value recycling technology.
- Exchange and sharing of practical application cases and the challenge at local and abroad in Circular Agriculture.
- Practical techniques and knowledge applied to resources management for the farmers and recycle industry.
- Travel and visit –Livestock wastewater reuse model in Livestock Research Institute, circular specific area of swine farm in Taiwan Sugar Company, and decomposable mulching film from Chiao Fu Material Technology Co., Ltd.
- Recycling agricultural technology, research and development results are in line with international studies.
- Increasing the willingness of the farmers or recycling industry to join the Circular Agriculture action plan.
- To establish a Circular Agriculture partnership in Asia-Pacific area to find out the best way of Agro-livestock husbandry management for the farmers or industry in each country.
We are cordially inviting policy makers, scientists, researchers, students, agriculturists, members of the private sector, and all who are interested in Circular Agriculture to join us in this online-onsite symposium. For symposium information and registration, please click on the link: sites.google.com/fftc.org.tw/2020-circular-agro-symposium/home